Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Update

It has been some time since I've written. I am treating babesia, H-Pylori, and epstein barr with herbs, flagyl, some anti parasitic drug made at a compound pharmacy, and prevacid prescription grade. Right now, my worst symptom is an achy spleen. My headaches which were migraine like every day have improved. My biggest fear and worry is that my spleen has burst, a week ago I think I injured it and tore it in a small way while at a baseball game. Since then it's extremely sore upon waking in the morning and I feel a weird sensation after laying on my back all night like there is a pool of blood in there or something is sticking inside internally in the left hand side on my back. Maybe my spleen is just heavy. Dizziness has been absolutely horrible but seems to be improving slowly - I realize looking back at some old stuff that it was as bad as it's ever been but I have had that feeling before aparently. Some of this stuff seems to run together after all this time. There is no doubt I am mentally depressed after all this time. I have given up any hope of ever beating this or feeling normal again. It's never going away. I feel a static type feeling in the back left hand side, sometimes pain there as well. Not sure if its my liver, or if its my spleen or both but its been there several months. Will update more each day if I don't die, I do feel that the end of my time has come. I am very scared.

No comments: