Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Not feeling good - Update

Symptoms: Just feeling overall bad. Have had what seems to be in between a sinus infection and a flu but closer to a sinus infection. Spleen swelling had gone down for a few weeks but now it's back. I feel like I can't go on much longer like this.

-Rapid heartbeat feeling when eating, when going to the bathroom, when standing over water fountain.
-Overall achy, flulike feelings I've had all along
-Weak legs, which were better seemingly until this sinus infection came on
-Feel like I'm 100 years old when I wake up in the morning, I feel awful. I just wake up feeling gross and awful.
-All I want to do is come home and sit on the couch
-Groin pain has been better overall, but cramp/pain in left leg where my joint goes into the hip socket when I walk. 

Diet:
Salad
Pistachioes
Juice Diet
Potstickers
Coffee

No comments: