Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1 out of 10

Sleep:  12:20 AM - 8:40 AM (8.25 hours)

Today's supplements:
Proancynol
COQ10
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Herbal Fiberblend
Barleygreen x 2
GENE EDEN
Transfer factor

Diet:
Coffee
Salad/Vegtable bowl
Trail mix granola
Green tea

Symptoms
Today was one of the worst days I've had physically in years, dating back to when I was diagnosed lyme disease. I am not sure what's going on. My heart was pounding all day long. I was overcome with complete exhaustion. There was brain god. There was weakness in my arms and legs. Sharp pains in my left side of my face for the second day in a row. Energy level was at almost zero. I was shaky, dizzy, weak and off balance. I just don't know what it could be--whether it's starting to get really sick, or flu shot correlation, or the poor diet and little rest over the weekend. Had ear buzzing and dizziness. Slight groin pain. Left foot arch shooting cramps intermittently. I am praying I wake up tomorrow okay. Extreme rapid heartbeat and slight air hunger feelings

No comments: