Saturday, October 27, 2012

6 out of 10

Sleep:  12:00 AM- 9:30 AM (9.5 hours)

Today's supplements:
Proancynol
COQ10
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Herbal Fiberblend
Barleygreen
GENE EDEN x 4
Coconut Oil capsules x 2

Diet:
Coffee
coconut water
pumpkin smoothie
fruit smoothie
coconut milk
Benihana Hibachi chicken & shrimp
Cheesecake


Symptoms
AIR HUNGER is noticeable as of yesterday. It's very slight. So slight I'm wondering if it's from adrenals/low blood sugar when it's happening. No rapid heartbeat. Energy level not too bad, though I woke up feeling unrefreshed after a great night's sleep. Left leg aches continue. Left foot twitching very noticeable at dinner. Brain cloudiness, dizziness, and general bad feeling in my head exists right now. Have that weird vagus nerve feeling in chest when I draw a deep breath. Air hunger *could* be due to adrenal fatigue.

Exercise:
walked around mall with my wife

No comments: